CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK INFORMATION
Criminal Record Checks are required for every volunteer role within North Langley. These roles include:
- Head Coach
- Assistant Coach
- Team Manager
- Team Parent
- On field parent helper (applicable to 7U and younger)
- Executive board member
To complete a criminal record check online, the BC Services App is required.
TO COMPLETE THE CRC ONLINE
IF YOU HAVE THE BC SERVICES APP:
- The application can be completed on either a mobile phone or a home computer. If the application is being done on a home computer, a mobile phone will still be required to verify your ID.
- Please use code: HUVDK8KFZA to prevent any charges.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BC SERVICES APP:
- From your cell phone, follow this link. The process will take a few days to have your information verified.
- After your BC Services Card is active, please then return to this page to complete the CRC process.
IF YOU CANNOT OR DO NOT WANT TO HAVE A BC SERVICES CARD
- Please email our administration to receive a paper form. This form will be the person's responsibility to bring to a RCMP office to be verified.