North Langley Baseball
Home of The Trappers
|VP email@example.com||Marla Clark|
|VP firstname.lastname@example.org||Ray Clark|
|Communications Coordinatoremail@example.com||Lindsay Follett|
|Equipment Manager||Equipment@nlbaseball.ca||Mike Kenna|
|Field and Safety Manager||Fields@nlbaseball.ca||Dan Smart|
|Umpire In Chief||Umpires@nlbaseball.ca||Richard Casson|
|Uniform Manager||Uniforms@nlbaseball.ca||Jack Libby|
|Volunteer Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Jennifer Carlson|
|Social Mediaemail@example.com||Lindsay Follett|
|T-Ball 5 U||Maggie Grayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|T-Ball 6 U||Vacantemail@example.com|
|Super 7||David Kernelfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pee Wee||Carrie Boothemail@example.com|
|Umpire Scheduler||Allison Gavin|
North Langley Baseball is a community based baseball association offering recreational and competitive baseball programs in North Langley. We aim to provide high quality developmental programs, facilities, coaches, training, leadership and management so that all participants are encouraged to reach their highest potential.
The mission of North Langley Baseball is to introduce the sport of baseball to youth of all ages and skill levels by the opportunity for each player to develop to their highest potential. North Langley baseball strives to maintain an environment that embodies the core values of integrity, leadership, perseverance, respect, hard work and teamwork while enhancing self-esteem, promoting self-confidence and cultivating a lifelong passion for the game of baseball.
Values that define our association
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be someone that can be trusted and always relied upon.
- Show integrity and character in everything you do.
- Be responsible.
- If you commit to something or say you are going to do something, see it through.
- Never give up and don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- In order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail.
- Play through mistakes! Do not pout, complain, or drop your head when you make mistakes.
- Use mistakes and failures to improve instead of using them as excuses.
- Stay the course. When thwarted, try again; harder; smarter.
- Be caring and thoughtful in everything you do.
- Show kindness.
- Be respectful.
- Be loyal.
- Be thoughtful.
- Treat others the same way you want them to treat you.
- Being kind is more important than being right.
- Always give your best effort.
- Do more than what is expected of you.
- Be passionate – commit to being the best you can be.
- Be enthusiastic – your energy and enjoyment, drive and dedication will stimulate and inspire others.
- Prepare (sharpen the saw) – prepare yourself and enhance your skills every day.
- Be proactive – don’t sit back, take the initiate and get things done.
- Focus – maintain an exceedingly high level of concentration and intense focus on your work.
- Encourage your teammates.
- Be an example for others.
- Look to help others.
- Demonstrate a respect for others and the game.
- Show unity – team first.
- Team success before individual success.
- Encourage unity rather than individualism.