NLDS AGM DETAILS
September 27th at 7:00
Virtual meeting via ZOOM
ZOOM Meeting ID is:
There is NO password required. Our administrator will allow access as people join the waiting room.
To all members of North Langley Diamond Sports (North Langley Softball and North Langley Baseball)
We are hosting our AGM via Zoom on September 27th starting promptly at 7:00 PM.
To join the meeting, please use the link attached.
Housekeeping items for the meeting:
- The Chair for NLDS, Kelly Parker, will be the host of the AGM
- The Presidents and Treasurer reports can be found on the NLDS website. Please read these prior to the meeting.
- Existing Nominations - If you have been nominated, or, have nominated yourself for a position, a vote will be held for this role. Nominations are closed one week prior to the AGM.
- New Nominations - If an executive board position does not have a nominee attached to it, someone can be nominated for the position during the AGM.
- The NLDS Chair, Kelly Parker, will open up the "room' to questions. Based on the attendance, it will be determined at the time what format the questions will be taken in (ie-messaging, video etc).
- If a vote is required for an elected position, please use the emoticons that can be found at the bottom of your home computer. The emoticon feature may not be available on mobile app's.
- Each member of your household will count only as one vote.
- When you are signing in, please use your first and last name to ensure we have an accurate record of attendance.
- If you send a message to ask a question, please introduce yourself as either a baseball or softball member.
If you have never used Zoom before, please familiarize yourself with it prior to the 7:00 start time.
North Langley Diamond Sports (NLDS) will be holding our AGM on September 27th, 2021 at 7:00 PM. Due to COVID-19 Safety concerns, our AGM will be held virtually.
The meeting will be run by the NLDS Chair, Kelly Parker. The agenda for the meeting will include Presidents Reports, NLDS Treasurer Report, Question and Answers and Election of the 2022 Executive.
The positions for each of our three boards (NLDS, NLBB, NLSB) are one year terms, with the exception of Presidents and Registrar's. Unless a volunteer is still within their two year term, each position is eligible for nominations on an annual basis.
All Positions are open except :
- Secretary - Lisa Crone has completed one year of her two year term
- Batting Cage Manager - Bosu Seo has completed one year of his two year term.
NORTH LANGLEY BASEBALL BOARD
All Positions are open except
- President - Ray Clark has finished one year of his two year term.
NORTH LANGLEY SOFTBALL BOARD
All positions except:
- President - Trevor Moreno has finished one year of his two year term
If you would like to volunteer, or nominate someone, for an Executive Board Member position, on one of our three boards, please email Kelly Parker. The deadline is September 20th.
We look forward to "seeing" you all on the 27th.
Please direct any questions to Kelly Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org