NLDS AGM - SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
EMAIL TO ALL OF NLDS - SEPTEMBER 21
We are hosting our AGM via Zoom on September 22nd starting promptly at 7:00 PM.
To join the meeting, please use the link attached.
Housekeeping items for the meeting:
* The Chair for NLDS, Kelly Parker, will be the host of the AGM
* The Presidents and Treasurer reports can be found on the NLDS website. Please read these prior to the meeting.
* Existing Nominations - If you have been nominated, or, have nominated yourself for a position, a vote will be held for this role. Nominations are closed one week prior to the AGM.
* New Nominations - If an executive board position does not have a nominee attached to it, someone can be nominated for the position during the AGM.
* The NLDS Chair, Kelly Parker, will open up the "room' to questions. Based on the attendance, it will be determined at the time what format the questions will be taken in (ie-messaging, video etc).
* If a vote is required for an elected position, please use the emoticons that can be found at the bottom of your home computer. The emoticon feature may not be available on mobile app's.
* Each member of your household will count only as one vote.
* When you are signing in, please use your first and last name to ensure we have an accurate record of attendance.
* If you send a message to ask a question, please introduce yourself as either a baseball or softball member.
If you have never used Zoom before, please familiarize yourself with it prior to the 7:00 start time.
click here for Zoom <Zoom>
We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow evening!
North Langley Diamond Sports (NLDS) will be holding our AGM on September 22, 2020 at 7:00 PM. Due to COVID-19 Safety concerns, our AGM will be held virtually. More information regarding the platform and process will be emailed to all NLDS (Baseball and Softball) members in addition to being posted on this page.
The meeting will be run by the NLDS Chair, Kelly Parker. The agenda for the meeting will include Presidents Reports, NLDS Treasurer Report, Question and Answers and Election of the 2021 Executive.
The positions for each of our three boards (NLDS, NLBB, NLSB) are one year terms, with the exception of Presidents and Registrar's. Unless a volunteer is still within their two year term, each position is eligible for nominations on an annual basis.
All Positions are open except Chair & Treasurer
NORTH LANGLEY BASEBALL BOARD
All Positions are open except Sponsorship
- Doug Crone has completed his two year term, and has decided to not return as President. Thank you Doug for your service to our community.
NORTH LANGLEY SOFTBALL BOARD
All positions except Registrar are open. Registrar Position is currently filled until Fall of 2021
If you would like to volunteer for an Executive Board Member position, on one of our three boards, please use the link below to sign up. The deadline is Tuesday, September 15.
If you would like to nominate someone for an Executive Board Member position, that is not yourself, please use the link below. Please note, to nominate someone other than yourself, you must provide their name, email and phone number. Once we have received the nomination, we will follow up with the nominee to receive their acceptance of the nomination.
We look forward to "seeing" you all on the 22nd.
Please direct any questions to Kelly Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Any questions regarding the form, or, accepting nominations can be directed to Marla: email@example.com